7/02/2010

My bad


I'll use this photo from Pokhara, Nepal to introduce this post. If anyone is still reading my blog I apologize. I haven't written anything for a long, long time. There are a couple of reasons. Internet access isn't as cheap or easy to find in Cambodia as it was in Vietnam. I would have to pay out the wazoo to have it in my apartment, which isn't such a big deal because I spend so much time at school. I have internet access at school, but I'm usually too busy to take advantage of it. And there is the problem of simple laziness.

I'm on a 10-day break from classes. It sounds really great and sexy and all until you realize that 10 days without classes means 10 days without pay. As much as I'd like to take the time to travel and party, I need to budget very carefully. What a buzzkill.

It does leave me time to get caught up on the blog. Now that I have developed a routine here I should be able to find time to update the blog on a more regular basis.