5/13/2009

Thank$

I spent over two years researching this trip. Some of the travel blogs I read had a widget which allowed people to donate to the writer's PayPal account. At the time I was employed as a computer nerd so I wondered how it was done. I managed to add it to my blog and get it working.

I was surprised that people actually used it. I have been overwhelmed by the generosity of friends and family back home. I debated whether or not to list everyone who donated to the travel fund and decided against it.

The trip is ending a month sooner than I had planned, mostly because of the hugely expensive detour I took home for the holidays. Without your kind contributions to the travel fund I would have been home for a while already. The money I received added at least a month to the trip.

I wish I knew the words to express my gratitude properly. Thank you all so very much. This trip has literally been a dream come true. Thanks to your support I've been able to "sleep" a little longer!